Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Great Attitude and/or Gratitude Award



Country Whispers has kindly given me this award. I'm honored......I visit Country Whispers daily - she has the best recipes :)

The rules state that I'm supposed to pass it on to 10 blogs that show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
Here's the Deal:
1. You must add the logo to your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from who you received your award.
I'm bending the rules a little this time around: I thoroughly enjoy all the blogs in my blogroll and try to visit them daily. They all show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude and each will give you cause to smile - be it a great photo, recipe, helpful hint or a little self reflection. Please check them out if you get the chance.
~ Have a great weekend~

No comments: