Sunday, March 30, 2008

YEAR 17.............

03/30/1991
Today is our wedding anniversary. "Horace and Milley" (as we have lovingly called each other all these years) actually cleaned up, left the farm and celebrated our anniversary last night with dinner out with our best friends. Delicious pasta, veal, and scallops to name a few items on the menu and perfect wine at a local Italian restaurant, Anjons. Our first visit there.....not our last I'm sure. We always enjoy our time with the Kimball's and we don't get together often enough. :0)


My anniversary is always a reflective day for me. It's hard for me to believe that all of this started with a look and a grin all those years ago. And look where we are now?! The foundation of all we are and what we have accomplished. I married a wonderful man - every girls dream of a husband, father, friend and partner. I look back on my life and I can tell you truthfully, I wouldn't change a thing.

AN IRISH WEDDING BLESSING
May God be with you and bless you
May you see your children's children
May you be poor in misfortunes,Rich in blessings
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Milley...It's Hoarce. Nice Blog...
I would'nt change a thing either. I think it's time to start working on the next 17. See ya later Milley
lOVE YA...Horace
XOXOXOXOXOXO

threecollie said...

Congratulations! Many happy returns!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! The Kimball's were blessed to be able to share your anniversary with you and to be considered your best friends. Thank you for all that you have taught us and shared with us. We are thrilled to be on this wild ride called life with the most magical of people. We love you all very much! The Kimball's