Sunday, March 21, 2010

Super sized goat update:

A quick update: Lace delivered twin doelings about 11:30 this morning. I waited and waited, knowing there had to be MORE babies in there but once she passed the afterbirth, I knew she was finished.

She looks like she still have twins in there!! I think my goats are either really, really fat or have really distended rumens :)

Minnie is a beautiful corduroy brown color and Daisy is white. I'll post photos tomorrow if I can get them without getting my camera soaked. We are in for 3 days of rain again.

One more goat to deliver before lambing begins in full force. Love those babies!




5 comments:

lisa said...

Will be anxious to see the twins. Hope they are doing good. I like your new header and page look!

threecollie said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics...sorry about the rain.

Gayle said...

Can't wait to see that babies and chubby momma!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the twins. I know what you mean about waiting on more babies to deliver. Annie(the goat) had twins on Saturday and I was sure there were more coming as big as she was.

Annie's twins were brownish(girl) and whitish(boy).
I love those babies too!

Can't wait to see pictures of your twins.
Have a great day.
(thanks for the happy birthday)
Pam

melanie said...

Those must be super-sized twins to have taken up THAT much space...